TES News and Announcements
Pick up your child's class assignment in the TES cafeteria
*** Your child must be registered to be placed in a class.
PreK & Kindergarten
August 5th 5:30 - 6:30
- PreK and Kindergarten parents will meet with your child's teacher to receive information about the upcoming school year.
- 5:30-6:30 - 1st-3rd grade students and parents meet with teachers to receive information about classroom plans and drop off school supplies
- 6:30 - 1st-6th grade students and parents meet in the cafeteria to receive information about the upcoming school year.
- 7:00- 8:00 - 4th-6th grade students and parents meet with teachers to receive information about classroom plans and drop off school supplies.
- 11am-1pm - PreK and Kindergarten students come with parents to meet their teachers and drop off supplies.
- Kindergarten students ONLY will dismiss early at 11:30AM on August 8th & 9th
** Parents may NOT bring food for their child from a restaurant in restaurant containers. (ex. No bags , cups or wrappers. Everything must be repackaged.) Carbonated beverages are not permitted for students. (Ref. Troy Elementary Student Handbook 2018-2019 page 10)
** NO checkouts will be allowed after 2:40pm. No exceptions
We CAN NOT call your child to the office when you call. You must come in the office and sign the child out before they will be called to the office.