Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Toni Branson
Welcome to Mrs. Branson’s 2021-22 Super Class!!
I am so excited to be working with your children. I believe we are going to have an awesome year together at Troy Elementary!
I want to take this time to give you a little information about myself.
- I have been married to my husband, Doug Branson, a math teacher at Enterprise High School, for 21 years. We have 4 children, Virginia (19-Sophomore @ LBWCC), Katherine (15-Sophomore @ CHHS), Dougie (13-8th CHMS), and Lily Anne (4, PreK @ TES).
- I am a 1999 graduate of Troy State University with a B.S. in Physical Education P-12.
- I am a 2002 graduate of Columbus State University in Columbus, GA with a Master’s degree in Early Childhood/Elementary Education.
- I have 16 years teaching experience in private and public education as a Physical Education teacher, Pre-K teacher and Kindergarten teacher.
My contact information is as follows:
- Email = email@example.com
- Phone = (334)566-8823 ext. 3911
You may contact me anytime through email and the Remind App. I truly believe that communication is essential for the success of our program, and the education of your child.
Again, I am pleased that your child is going to be in my class here at T.E.S. I look forward to getting to know each of you and your children.