• Image result for student enrollment


    The following items are needed to enroll a student at Charles Henderson Middle School:

    -Withdrawal from previous school
    -Birth certificate
    -Social security card
    -Valid blue Alabama immunization form
    -Two proofs of residency: 

    • Deed or mortgage document
    • Current property tax statement
    • Lease
    • Current electric or gas bill
    • Homeowners insurance statement
    • Car registration paperwork
    • Voters registration card


    An enrollment packet must be completed and all the items listed above must be submitted before a student can be enrolled unless you are homeless, migrant, or an ELL student. In those cases we will be happy to assist you in enrolling. New student enrollment packets are available below or at CHMS. Schools may fax incoming records to 334-566-3071.

    Comments (-1)