- Troy City Schools
CHHS and CHMS Football Game Protocol
The Alabama High School Athletic Association (AHSAA) and the Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) recommend that spectators be allowed to attend athletic events at a reduced facility capacity while abiding by the social distancing guidelines.
Under the state’s current Safer at Home public health order “Players, coaches, officials, and spectators may not congregate within 6 feet of a person from another household except to the extent necessary, and only to the extent necessary, for players, coaches, and officials to directly participate in the athletic activity.”
Home Game Rules & Regulations
- Masks are required
- Metal detector and temperature screenings are required before entering the stadium, all purses are subject to search
- No backpacks or large bags will be allowed in the stadium
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Spectators must remain seated and with their household members unless using the restroom or going to the concession stand
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced
- Spectators may not congregate within 6 feet of a person from another household
Failure to comply with these rules and regulations will result in removal from the event without a refund.
Tickets (High School Games Only)
Tickets will only be sold online using the GoFan app. There will be NO tickets sold at the gate.
We will be limiting our stadium to 1350 tickets per side. There will be no exceptions or late additions; so if you’re planning to attend, purchase now.
You have 2 ways to purchase tickets:
1) (Easiest) Download the GoFan app on your phone, search for Charles Henderson High School, and purchase tickets. Be sure to choose the games you plan to attend.
2) The 2nd option is to go to www.gofan.co (not www.gofan.com). Search “Charles Henderson High” and all of our games will be there for you to purchase. Be sure to pick “home” for the games in Troy and “visitor” for the away games. After purchasing, you will receive a clickable ticket. When you arrive, you’ll be asked at the gate to press the “redeem” button on your ticket. ***Be very careful not to press the “redeem” button until you arrive at the gate and someone tells you to do so.*** If it is showing that it has already been redeemed, they won’t let you in. Once you’re in the stadium, you won’t be allowed to leave and re-enter for any reason.
Make sure you purchase a “Charles Henderson High School Ticket” and not a ticket for the opposing team. This will ensure that you are on the Charles Henderson side of the stadium.
All spectators and game participants must exit the stadium immediately after the conclusion of the contest. There will be no spectators allowed on the field before or after the game.
We are very excited to begin the regular season and would like everyone to get out and enjoy our games, but we want to make sure we finish the football season, so our rules and regulations will be strictly enforced.