Senior Final Transcripts


Seniors who will be furthering their education at another school after graduation (technical school, trade school, junior college, community college, or university) must have their final high school transcript sent to that institution.  Seniors should sign up on the clipboard in Ms. Artreca Thomas' office showing which school should receive their final transcript.  This is the only way that Ms. Artreca knows where to send the transcript.  If the student does not sign up, the transcript will not be sent anywhere.